This privacy statement applies to the website of Environment Technology (ET), 14 Onekaka Ironworks Road, Takaka 7182
The following information is collected by Environment Technology and accessible by the general public:
- Access is given to the names and addresses of designers and installers who have successfully completed our online training programme and who have confirmed their wish to be included on our web site and receive referrals from ET
- Access is given to the names and addresses of sand suppliers who provide sand suitable for use in the installations of Advanced Enviro-Septic™ (AES) wastewater treatment systems and who have agreed for us to include their details.
Additional information collected by Environment Technology
Names and contact details of those who have enquired about our AES wastewater treatment system.
This additional information is only accessible by us for the following purpose(s):
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Tailoring the website for its visitors
- Building records of enquiries for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Only ourselves, and only for the purposes given above
How long is information kept?
- Information is retained to meet the purposes stated above
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information on you, or if you would like to dispute any information we hold, please feel free to contact us