Now you can have a low-cost septic treatment system that works and works for you, with durable components which last indefinitely and come with a 20 year guarantee.
The Advantages for You
- NO Power requirements
- NO Chemicals
- NO Membranes
- NO Grease Trap
- NO Home Owner intervention required
- NO Replacement media or additives
- NO Quarterly servicing or maintenance
- NO Failing Pumps, Control Boards, Aerators or Blowers
- NO Worries
- Light weight components install quickly and are easy to handle and transport
- No ongoing costs (servicing, repairs, power)
- No electronics or moving parts
- Durable components last indefinitely and come with a 20year guarantee
The Design Advantage
AES Installations are extremely versatile offering a great number of design options.
- 3 metre lengths of AES pipe can be bent to 90 degrees allowing a variety of bed shapes, straight and curved – easy to avoid objects and follow contours
- AES can be installed on sloping sites
- AES can be installed under driveways
- Due to the Advanced Secondary treatment quality AES can reduce the overall area required
- For areas with high groundwater AES can be installed in a mound
- Effluent can be collected and used for irrigation
- AES uses an all-natural process to treat wastewater with results 10 times better than required by Aus/NZ Standard 1547 for Secondary Treatment. This minimises any risk of health issues to you and very importantly of groundwater contamination.
- The treatment process requires no external energy input.
- AES components are light and easy to transport; made with significant quantities of recycled plastic which gives it one of the lowest carbon footprints in the wastewater treatment industry especially when the lack of on-going servicing is considered.
- AES utilises local installers, locally sourced septic tanks and locally sourced system sand.